Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DAF - M4/2 - Winter

Article about: The post lady just dropped this buckle off. Picked this up since the price was nice and I do not see many buckles by M. Winter, München. DAF Werkschar and SS buckles only based the buckle th

?

Default DAF - M4/2 - Winter

The post lady just dropped this buckle off. Picked this up since the price was nice and I do not see many buckles by M. Winter, München.
    DAF Werkschar and SS buckles only based the buckle threads I reviewed. I think a nickel silver buckle with steel bar and prongs.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAF - M4/2 - Winter   DAF - M4/2 - Winter  

DAF - M4/2 - Winter   DAF - M4/2 - Winter  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAF - M4/2 - Winter
    P
    Many

Very nice indeed Jeff, looks even better with them pics
    Ben

?

Thanks Ben, I not a big DAF collector per se, but the Winter maker I found interesting.

Quote by weller View Post
    Thanks Ben, I not a big DAF collector per se, but the Winter maker I found interesting.
    A canny purchase me old mate
    Ben

?

I did locate the older DAF thread discussing David North's example, so I do believe a scarce and good DAF to have

?

A hard buckle to find in non aluminum. I have read somewhere only M2 and M44 Paul Cramer produced nickel DAF buckles. A great addition.
    Last edited by kirby; 09-03-2015 at 05:26 AM.

nice buckle indeed.

?

Jeff... A great find and in excellent condition... , I hope to post a good find as well... Sooon.... G-man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Herr Wim Saris, given that Winter Munchen is not a common buckle maker, do you perhaps have any RZM information relative to...Vielen Dank.

Quote by weller View Post
    I did locate the older DAF thread discussing David North's example, so I do believe a scarce and good DAF to have
    Hello,

well done
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast