Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Diversity of the DAF-Werkschar/Werktruppen buckle

Article about: pryagin A super example by Overhoff ! Many thanks and hopefully more to come from other members ? Regards, David

Default Re: Diversity of the DAF-Werkschar/Werktruppen buckle

pryagin

A super example by Overhoff !

Many thanks and hopefully more to come from other members ?

Regards,

David

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Diversity of the DAF-Werkschar/Werktruppen buckle
    P
    Many

Here is what I can offer from my collection.....First up is my fave....my gold example!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Diversity of the DAF-Werkschar/Werktruppen buckle   Diversity of the DAF-Werkschar/Werktruppen buckle  

Next....a crank catch type.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Diversity of the DAF-Werkschar/Werktruppen buckle   Diversity of the DAF-Werkschar/Werktruppen buckle  

Diversity of the DAF-Werkschar/Werktruppen buckle   Diversity of the DAF-Werkschar/Werktruppen buckle  

More......

Many thanks Rob.

Any others held by forum members and even if duplicated, would be most welcome.

Regards,

David

David,

Once again a super display of a very interesting buckles. Nice to see the the pebbled version at the top. A very rare and I thought was a prototype based on two others, one which was mine marked "FCL in a circle (Dr. Franke) that was never adopted. However your RZM m4/27-(Overhoff) blows that theory all to hell. I always thought as did many other collectors that Dr. Franke was the sole producer of this buckle. It would be really interesting to see if anyone else on the Forum has this pattern with any other markings other than these two.

Thanks David,

Bill

Hello All,

Just bumping this informative thread with some images of a DAF that I am considering purchasing and which is marked RZM M5 76, apparently for Friedrich Linden, Lüdenscheid. David shows a painted example in post #3. I believe the one I have shown here is nickel silver(?) This is my first time seeing this marking and I had up until now in apparent error thought that only Klein und Quenzer marked buckles (as seen with their HJ's) with the M5 code. Is this RZM M5 76 marking less commonly seen? It would seem so to me and that the more standard RZM M4/24 or RZM KH 24 are more often seen. Are only DAF buckles marked in this way? At $85 USD it seems a very fair price to me, however I just do not know enough about these buckles yet.

Any thoughts and help most appreciated as always

Best,
    Adam

Just bumping this thread up with a couple of additions first up M4/44 by Paul Cramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Diversity of the DAF-Werkschar/Werktruppen buckle  
    Attached Images Attached Images Diversity of the DAF-Werkschar/Werktruppen buckle  Diversity of the DAF-Werkschar/Werktruppen buckle 
    Ben

A nice M4/23 Dr Franke buckle

Ben

?

Might as well add a few.

Diversity of the DAF-Werkschar/Werktruppen buckle   Diversity of the DAF-Werkschar/Werktruppen buckle  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast