Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

2 jackets revieuw.

Article about: Hey, I think there fake but can anyone tell me why i think that haha . Here the are: first one:

Default Re: 2 jackets revieuw.

Quote by DarkEagle View Post
    I also have never seen an KM like that. What do you think about the HEER?..
    I don't like it, the litzen look wrong and the overall look of it is enough to put me off, too hairy, looks artificially aged etc...
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2 jackets revieuw.
    P
    Many

I believe Jphillip is right. I think it is a sturm markings like this seem to be like the strum jacket i got a few years ago from reenacting. (Sorry I can’t find my jacket i might have given it to my unit.) New ones use RBN numbers.
    1st quality of wool is a big thing (IMO), as soon as i touch sturm wool, i can tell difference between that and a original.
    That fuzzy/hairy look that you see is a problem red flag, we always point that out in our unit and there is a way to get rid of it.
    Sorry Eagle I have been super busy these last few days. Some unexpected things have come up.
    Last edited by Franz1944; 06-12-2012 at 08:43 AM. Reason: spelling

Thnx Franz.

I won't bother to post opinions on any threads of yours in the future.

- - Updated - -

Quote by Franz1944 View Post
    I believe Jphillip is right. I think it is a sturm markings like this seem to be like the strum jacket i got a few years ago from reenacting. (Sorry I can’t find my jacket i might have given it to my unit.) New ones use RBN numbers.
    1st quality of wool is a big thing (IMO), as soon as i touch sturm wool, i can tell difference between that and a original.
    That fuzzy/hairy look that you see is a problem red flag, we always point that out in our unit and there is a way to get rid of it.
    Sorry Eagle I have been super busy these last few days. Some unexpected things have come up.
    ???? Am I invisible, or are you another who only follows the "key" members?
    Last edited by Jerry B; 06-12-2012 at 10:20 PM.
    Regards,

Jerry

Bond, Denmark, Franz1944 and Jphillip thank you guys for helping out!.. Dont going to buy them an learnt more about the jackets !!!!!!!

Sorry Jerry, I don’t mean to offend in anyway. I don’t consider this or any other thread mine.
    I do consider you a "key" member to this forum. I do really respect your say and you have taught me stuff I was not aware of. I have seen you on WAF (and here). So you’re not invisible to me. (Also like your North Africa collection a lot).

I was mostly just agreeing that it is a sturm. This tunic looks a lot like the one i use to have. Sorry if I didn’t give you credit (should of on the fuzz), I was regarding what Danmark comment on the fuzz and it was something i agreed with. DarkEagle asked where I was in the 3rd post, so I posted.

I won’t put "(IMO)". I also don’t consider myself a “flower of Key members”

I have lot of things going on personally, and i don’t want another or cause a problem, especially on this forum when it not needed.

Thanks guys and no worries, just a bit over tired yesterday.
    Regards,

Jerry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2