Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

2-piece Luftwaffe flight suit opinions

Article about: Looking for opinions on these two items, the only shots I have unfortunately. Were there variations of fabrication for this particular style of jacket? Particularly the stitching lines, inte

Default 2-piece Luftwaffe flight suit opinions

Looking for opinions on these two items, the only shots I have unfortunately. Were there variations of fabrication for this particular style of jacket? Particularly the stitching lines, interiors, labeling, etc. I have seen white on white mixed materials as well as blue on blue. I know the Czechs made these post-war as well. Thank you in advance.

2-piece Luftwaffe flight suit opinions2-piece Luftwaffe flight suit opinions2-piece Luftwaffe flight suit opinions2-piece Luftwaffe flight suit opinions2-piece Luftwaffe flight suit opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 2-piece Luftwaffe flight suit opinions
    P
    Many

You really need to know what is marked on the zips and press studs it can sometimes help to age these , and also should be a label inside both normally with a RB number stamped on it .But the big problem as you have already put these were also made post war so maybe you will never know wartime or postwar