Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Adler collection ID

Article about: I bought this collection of Adlers and wonder what they represent (Kriegsmarine?) and if any of them are original. Thanks.

?

Default Adler collection ID

I bought this collection of Adlers and wonder what they represent (Kriegsmarine?) and if any of them are original. Thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adler collection ID   Adler collection ID  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adler collection ID
    P
    Many

Fred Green
    ?

Hello Mike,

They are all supposed to be KM except for the one on grey at the bottom left.

The BeVo eagle looks good to me and so does the embroidered eagle. The summer ,Metal, breast eagle also looks good.Closer shots of the front and back of each eagle would help.

Fred

?

Thanks Fred. Attached are some closeups.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adler collection ID   Adler collection ID  

Adler collection ID   Adler collection ID  

Fred Green
    ?

Hello Mike,

I am a cloth guy but I like them all, except for the cloth one on grey.

Fred

?

I could be wrong but I think the grey patch is for a factory guard.

all good.well done.

Steve ,I believe you are correct.....here is the eagle in metal...some one did a rather SXXT job in attaching a pin.....the cloth one pictured above appears to be original.....Dave H

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

I have a problem with the cloth example of the Factory guard, lower left grey one, being and original period manufactured piece. The construction on the fron is very weak to include the claw. The back resembles a Patch King patch with the loose cheese cloth support. I have seen a cheese cloth material used in the manufacture of period insignia but none of this low standard quality.

Does anybody else have a cloth embroidered piece to compare with?

Fred

?

Interesting, I have never seen one on cloth seems like it could be good, I have seen others with the same style backing

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

Does anybody here have an example of this grey Factory guard eagle in cloth that they can show in comparison? Thank you.

Fred