Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Afrika Cuff Title Blood Stained Tunic Removed

Article about: Hi all , just picked up this nice tunic removed cuff which i have been told is & looks likes blood on it , certainly not Mint Your comments welcome as always

?

Thumbs up Afrika Cuff Title Blood Stained Tunic Removed

Hi all , just picked up this nice tunic removed cuff which i have been told is & looks likes blood on it , certainly not Mint Your comments welcome as always

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Afrika Cuff Title Blood Stained Tunic Removed
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Afrika Cuff Title Blood Stained Tunic Removed

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Afrika Cuff Title Blood Stained Tunic Removed  

?

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Afrika Cuff Title Blood Stained Tunic Removed  

?

?

Hi, I am certain that this example does not actually have blood on it. I realise it certainly looks dark enought to be blood. But the reason I think it is not, is that a large cashe of these and "Kreta" cuff titles (all original) came to light in Poland in the early 1990's. They were found tied in bundles. The ones that were in the top and bottom of the cashe were all badly stained and rodent damaged. But the ones in the middle were almost perfect condition.

My "Kreta" is fairly rough and exhibits the same kind of staining and damage as your cuff title. I have shown it on the forum I think. But here is again. See what I mean?

I have seen photos of the cashe but I never saved them. Maybe someone here has a pic?

Cheers, Ade.

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi, I am certain that this example does not actually have blood on it. I realise it certainly looks dark enought to be blood. But the reason I think it is not, is that a large cashe of these and "Kreta" cuff titles (all original) came to light in Poland in the early 1990's. They were found tied in bundles. The ones that were in the top and bottom of the cashe were all badly stained and rodent damaged. But the ones in the middle were almost perfect condition.

My "Kreta" is fairly rough and exhibits the same kind of staining and damage as your cuff title. I have shown it on the forum I think. But here is again. See what I mean?

I have seen photos of the cashe but I never saved them. Maybe someone here has a pic?

Cheers, Ade.
    OH , i thought as it has been shortened too fit an arm that this was kosha ! what would the value of this be then Ade as i got it in a bundle of stuff .

It is still a good item in my book. Originality is what matters

I haven't a clue on current values sorry!

I think my Kreta was £12 back then.

Cheers, Ade.

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    It is still a good item in my book. Originality is what matters

I haven't a clue on current values sorry!

I think my Kreta was £12 back then.

Cheers, Ade.
    Ok , thanks anyway Ade