Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Afrika Korps cuff title received today

Article about: Morning Gents. Just wanted to share this Afrika Korps cuff title with you that i received today , it is my first cuff title and i'm very happy to be able to add it to my collection. Here are

?

Yes without Ade's great thread i wouldn't have had the confidence to have purchased this one. 40 dollars was a fantastic price for yours Duff. Wish i could have picked mine up for that. However it is all swings and roundabouts with TR militaria - bargains are out there but they are rare to find.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Afrika Korps cuff title received today
    P
    Many

?

like......... lol

?

The best way to get bargains is to know what you're buying! They are out there for those who are lucky and have done some research.

- - ------- - -

Quote by jimm View Post
    Definitely Rick i think that would look great next to this one. I have heard there are more unknown variations of the Afrika Korps cuff title aswell which would be great to seek out too.
    I believe there is a camelhair one as well!

?

Just found the AfrikaKorps forum Rick and there are some very interesting examples on there including a nice blue luftwaffe Afrika cuff title. AFRIKA KORPS FORUM

Hi Jim, when it comes to SS cuff titles, I have done a similar pinned thread on how to spot originals vs fakes. It only covers the machine woven "Bevo" versions. Take a look if you intend buying one of these.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I Have indeed studied your great thread on those aswell Ade , the salt & Pepper weave , which i would have had no idea about originally. Superb information on there , many thanks. I think it will be a little while before i can afford an SS cuff title. One day though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2