Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Anorak german

Article about: Goodmorning or good evening fot others what do you think about this Anorak i think it is the simple version fot use whit infantery or gebirgsjager its non revisible as far i can see it looks

Default Anorak german

Goodmorning or good evening fot others what do you think about this Anorak i think it is the simple version fot use whit infantery or gebirgsjager its non revisible as far i can see it looks ok but just want to now for sure.
    I am interested in this one .

Anorak germanAnorak germanAnorak germanAnorak germanAnorak german

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anorak german
    P
    Many

it certainly looks ok I go with gebirgsjager.

Thank you i am verry interested in this one i like the style of it.

It has all the right details to be a Windbluse. Any markings? They are usually found in the hood flap. Also, does it have a retainer that buttons through the crotch? What about the hardware on the wrist? NH

Yes good GJ wind anrok there are some period pictures of 137th Mountain reg members captured and rounded up in a castle courtyard wearing them. It is in dad's 94 inf book I will see if I can post them but it is a nice one. IMO they do repo them but that isn't one of them I believe. I had a more tan colored one once that had a size mark and faded RBN no inside it. These came in a multitude of colors. timothy

I ask the seller fot some more pics but are this things rare?

I wouldn't call them rare but not all that easy to find though. But anymore what isn't though. I haven't seen a lot of them lately at least not in the last ten years. timothy

Thank you verry useable information i am thinkin about buying this one.

Default GJ Anrok

Here is a picture from dad's old 1946 94 div book showing some prisoners they captured wearing Anroks I think caption calls them SS troopers but I think they were the elements of the elements of the 137th mountain div they captured. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anorak german   Anorak german  

Great pics thank you guys!