Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Arm Band

Article about: I have never seen an embroidered fake of this armband. The fakes I have seen were printed and very poor quality. Your armband looks good to me.

?

Default Arm Band

One of my arm bands. Tell me what you think, I always like second thoughts.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Arm Band  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Arm Band
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Arm Band

Alright ill post better pics, the guy I got it from says he bought it off a vet.

?

Sorry all I have is my web cam at the time, my other camera is being stubborn. It also looks like some one spilled a bit of some shine glue on parts(was in a scrap book is what I was tolled).
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Arm Band   Arm Band  

Arm Band   Arm Band  

?

What part about it is wrong if I may ask, I am not to expeirinced as most people on collecting.

?

Yes it is stitched. I have looked at one of Germanmilitaria.com and other sites and they are all stitched.

?

these armbands are embroidered, but the pics are too bad to say a word. You are taking pics of the inside of the armband, the outside is the part plain black letters...
    I am posting some shots of the one I have in my collection for comparison.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Arm Band   Arm Band  

Arm Band  

?

Thanks, once my camera works again I will take good pics, this weekend me and another collecter named Bruce Enlow are heading up to a militaria show. He has been collecting since the 70's way before I was born. I will have him also look at it. The guy I bought it from will be at the show most likely, if it is a fake should I ask the guy for a refund or just take the loss?

-Thanks for all the help

?

these armbands are pretty common and unexpensive items. Can you tell me if the embroidery is beehive style? If that is the case, you have good chance that is a genuine one. I can't do any better with such pics.
    And YES, if it will prove it's a repro, you have all the rights to ask for a refund. But it's still not said...

?

By behive style you mean little holes in the embroidery? If so yes.

?

yes,kinda. So it has some chance!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast