Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Army Artillery Oberleutnant Service Tunic

Article about: What do you think about this one ? Looks pretty good to me... even if there is a hole in it...

Default Re: Army Artillery Oberleutnant Service Tunic

Offer $900.

Cheers, Ade.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Army Artillery Oberleutnant Service Tunic
    P
    Many

Just seen on Sascha's site (one of our sponsors) a very nice Artillery Officer blouse, with Krim shield, complete with breeches for 1200 Euros. This represents a better deal.

Uniformen

Cheers, Ade.

I agree with Ade on the price..

Here is one of my Artillery Oberleutnant four pocket M36 combat tunic, I paid 900 Eur for mine..

M36 combat tunic, five button front. Made of high quality fieldgrey ribbed cloth. Darkgreen badgecloth stand-and-fall-collar. Two pleated breastpockets and pleated lower pockets. Officers dull aluminum collartabs on darkgreen basecloth, piped in red for Artillery branch, handsewn to tunic. Tunic has sew-in dullgrey aluminum officers shoulder boards with red wool underlay. Each board has one pip, which denotes the rank of Oberleutnant.

Handembroidered bullion breasteagle handsewn over right breastpocket. On left breast pocket are loops for one award. In the second buttonhole there is a EK 2 ribbon attached.

Tunic has a green rayon lining with pyamastriped cloth in sleeves. Slot to left lower pocket for daggerhanger to pass through. The lining has a tailorlabel for "O.Käfferlein, Wien" and inside the hidden pocket there is a namelabel which seems to read "Lt. Hans Wildner" or something similar to that.

Tunic show very light wear and have some napwear at highlighted positions. The tunic is in Very Good/Excellent condition, no holes, rips or tears at all.
    ---------------

The tunic you want to buy has a little more napwear moth holes for my taste, and I know that you can get a nicer condition tunic by spending a little extra (200 - 300 dollars)
    But anyway, it is still a nice tunic and a part of history!
    Good luck on this item

So I think that Ade stated the right price for this at $900
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Army Artillery Oberleutnant Service Tunic   Army Artillery Oberleutnant Service Tunic  

Army Artillery Oberleutnant Service Tunic   Army Artillery Oberleutnant Service Tunic  

Army Artillery Oberleutnant Service Tunic   Army Artillery Oberleutnant Service Tunic  

?

Thanks for the help !

And really nice tunic !! Would love to have one named like this one

Also thanks a lot for the link, I didn't know that website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2