Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Army Panzer Tunic (Parade Perhaps)

Article about: Hi Once again, Annoyed from this ads?   This is a piece that is minty and private purchase? I think,,,,,,,,,,,,,comments if any. Thanks .Frank

Quote by WillC View Post
    Well, as I see no one has submitted any photos to the forum I think I might rename it to Germanys Tunics
    Give it time Will, I am sure it will soon fill up with examples, though it is your choice.

A similar thread on combat helmets filled up very quickly, though steel helmets are far more popular on this forum than tunics I think.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Army Panzer Tunic (Parade Perhaps)
    P
    Many

?

Much so, I got the idea form his fourm. Im looking to do a setup like the one that I put a picture of on there. It wouldnt be too expensive. 240 for the Zelt, 150 for belt, I would weather down a reproduction m42 overcoat (I believe thats what hes wearing in the pic), and some boots and gaiters would go for like 300, or I could go repro and age em for like 100. Also some trousers for like 350. Y-straps and ammo puches 250. Already got a m42. It would be around 1400 or below depending on if I go repro for some items or not. M42 great coats are rare to come by anyways. I might replace a shovel for a stick grenade. And go with original k98 pouches.

?

Thank you men. This was helpful to say the least. Best Regards, Frank

I hate to be a kill joy, here but the tunic and the tailor's tag do not jibe. I.e. the one image is of a tunic made in Hanau, the other is of a tailor in Posen.

One of you can check how many hundreds of kms. separate the two, but quite a few......

- - ------- - -

Or the tunic was made in Hessen and fixed in West Prussia, which is possible, I guess.....

MAP
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I hate to be a kill joy, here but the tunic and the tailor's tag do not jibe. I.e. the one image is of a tunic made in Hanau, the other is of a tailor in Posen.

One of you can check how many hundreds of kms. separate the two, but quite a few......

- - ------- - -

Or the tunic was made in Hessen and fixed in West Prussia, which is possible, I guess.....
    Nice catch FB. Possible one is a distributor like with visors? But then it would not be custom. Or maybe semi custom or as they now call it "made to measure"...???

This of course is assuming both labels are on the same jacket.....

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Great Catch Friedrich Bertold, I copied the wrong tailors label from my photo album. It belongs to another tunic....My Bad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2