Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Army Summer Officer Tunic for Review

Article about: Hello. I am new to the Forum and would appreciate your views on this Grouping which I purchased in the late 1980's. In particular, what Branch is this Officer? Originality and current value?

?

Default Army Summer Officer Tunic for Review

Hello. I am new to the Forum and would appreciate your views on this Grouping which I purchased in the late 1980's. In particular, what Branch is this Officer? Originality and current value? Many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Army Summer Officer Tunic for Review   Army Summer Officer Tunic for Review  

Army Summer Officer Tunic for Review   Army Summer Officer Tunic for Review  

Army Summer Officer Tunic for Review  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Army Summer Officer Tunic for Review
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum.

It looks authentic to me. It is for a junior military administration (Heeresverwaltung) officer, hence the HV on the shoulder strap and dark green waffenfarbe piping. Of course, better photographs of the cap would be needed to determine its authenticity, but its likely to be good. I cannot value these items, and many members here are reluctant to give valuations. However, it looks like a very nice set to me.

No problems. Nice items.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!