Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Army White Walking Tunic Lt. General Infantry? Does it have what it takes to pass muster?

Article about: Any comments before I walk away with or without it? Thoughts about value? Regards L.

Default Army White Walking Tunic Lt. General Infantry? Does it have what it takes to pass muster?

Any comments before I walk away with or without it? Thoughts about value?
    Regards
    L.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Army White Walking Tunic Lt. General Infantry?  Does it have what it takes to pass muster?   Army White Walking Tunic Lt. General Infantry?  Does it have what it takes to pass muster?  

Army White Walking Tunic Lt. General Infantry?  Does it have what it takes to pass muster?   Army White Walking Tunic Lt. General Infantry?  Does it have what it takes to pass muster?  

Army White Walking Tunic Lt. General Infantry?  Does it have what it takes to pass muster?   Army White Walking Tunic Lt. General Infantry?  Does it have what it takes to pass muster?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Army White Walking Tunic Lt. General Infantry?  Does it have what it takes to pass muster?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Army White Walking Tunic Lt. General Infantry? Does it have what it takes to pass muster?

There are several problems here. You need to walk away from this one.

The Weisser Rock Fur Offiziere, neuerer Vorschift was never intended to be worn with collar tabs, regardless of rank.

Feldgrau trousers were worn with this uniform. White trousers or breeches were not authorised.

The insignia, I think, is suspect at best. I really don't like the collar tabs and feel the quality is lacking.

The tunic itself is possibly good, but that is all.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Army White Walking Tunic Lt. General Infantry? Does it have what it takes to pass muster?

Ade: Thank you once again for your assistance. Appreciate your willingness to share knowledge. Larry

Quote by Lorenzo123 View Post
    Ade: Thank you once again for your assistance. Appreciate your willingness to share knowledge. Larry
    Army White Walking Tunic Lt. General Infantry?  Does it have what it takes to pass muster?Army White Walking Tunic Lt. General Infantry?  Does it have what it takes to pass muster?

?

I have seen white jackets like that with "click-buttons" for wss collartabs. I didnt save those pics since i dont study wss anymore.