Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

artillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinions

Article about: hi to all. im interrested to this nice, worn tunic of an artillerie officer-gun officer from ,,jager,, units. its made from italian wool, comes from good source but you never know. the insig

Default artillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinions

hi to all. im interrested to this nice, worn tunic of an artillerie officer-gun officer from ,,jager,, units. its made from italian wool, comes from good source but you never know. the insignia appears to be period applied. there is 1 loop for award and 1 loop for ,,spange,,.thanks for your comments and opinions. btw. the price is 600eur so i think it looks a good deal because of the ,,jager,, unit...

artillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement artillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinions
    P
    Many

looks ok,no red flags to me.

Looks good.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Great looking tunic! If you get it you should post better pics

Thanks people. Ok,im gonna to buy it and for sure ill post better pics

hi. i recently got the tunic so here are some more photos. i dont have a manequin so i put pillow inside the flak badge is from my collection so i didnt wait and decorated the tunic. and i really like the italian material.enjoy....

artillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinionsartillerie gun officer of ,,jager,, units opinions

A very nice uniform there! And the price was very good!! Well done there!!!

?

Wow what a piece Looks even better in your pics! Hope to have a sweet tunic like that in my collection someday.

thanks for commnets guys now looking for nice visor...

a little worn but if you want to see the details behind this type of collar tabs
    Jedem das Seine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast