Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

artillery and gebirgsjager shoulder boards for authentication

Article about: Hello Gentlemen, I got these in the mail today and need some second opinions from all you intelligent guys out there. They looked like they were in mint condition from the photos I bought th

Default artillery and gebirgsjager shoulder boards for authentication

Hello Gentlemen,
    I got these in the mail today and need some second opinions from all you intelligent guys out there.
    They looked like they were in mint condition from the photos I bought them from, but now that I have them in hand they look a little too new; not to mention they are ENORMOUS compared to a "for sure" original in my collection. My gut says they're bad, but I would like to be sure. thanks for your time
    Nickartillery and gebirgsjager shoulder boards for authenticationartillery and gebirgsjager shoulder boards for authenticationartillery and gebirgsjager shoulder boards for authenticationartillery and gebirgsjager shoulder boards for authenticationartillery and gebirgsjager shoulder boards for authenticationartillery and gebirgsjager shoulder boards for authenticationartillery and gebirgsjager shoulder boards for authenticationartillery and gebirgsjager shoulder boards for authenticationartillery and gebirgsjager shoulder boards for authentication

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement artillery and gebirgsjager shoulder boards for authentication
    P
    Many

Im sure someone out there has an opinion....