MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Artillery hauptmann Shoulderboards

Article about: Hi, these shoulderboards is found at a local dealer from the 75th artillery regiment and 929th. (Both are from the same estate so probably the person swapped regiments during his service.) W

?

Default Artillery hauptmann Shoulderboards

Hi, these shoulderboards is found at a local dealer from the 75th artillery regiment and 929th. (Both are from the same estate so probably the person swapped regiments during his service.) What do you think? Cloth insignia isn't really my thing so what do you think about the price? He wants 26,5 EURO which I thought was good.

Thankful for any help
    //Al

Artillery hauptmann ShoulderboardsArtillery hauptmann ShoulderboardsArtillery hauptmann Shoulderboards
    Last edited by sweguy; 08-13-2013 at 10:56 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Artillery hauptmann Shoulderboards
    P
    Many

Original.

I take it theat they were once glued on card/paper.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks for input, yes he writes that they probably have been glued in a photo album. What do you think about the price? Worth it even though the glue is there?

//Al

Price is great. Look at all the insignia you get - 4 pips and 5 numbers. They show well so I would not worry about the back sides. The devices alone would run you 30 or 40 euros or more. NH

I'd buy them.

?

Quote by Neil Hever View Post
    Price is great. Look at all the insignia you get - 4 pips and 5 numbers. They show well so I would not worry about the back sides. The devices alone would run you 30 or 40 euros or more. NH
    Really? Didn't expect getting them so cheap from a dealer, but it is good though.

I've contacted him to buy the "shoulders".

//Al

Good price for some super boards, even with the glue on the backs, nice.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Numbered boards are always nice to research.

Lexikon der Wehrmacht - Artillerie-Verbnde

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Interesting, one of the shoulders would have belonged to this regiment? Artillerie-Regiment 75

I didn't find the 929th, is it someone who knows more?

//Al

Al, If I went to the Ag Hall show here in Allentown and wanted to purchase officer pips and cyphers or numbers like those on the boards shown here I'm certain it would cost me quite a bit. And I certainly would grab these at the price for that very reason. Sometimes, mis-matching boards make good buys for the parts. In this case, I would leave both shoulder boards as is. Let us know if you make the deal and good luck. NH

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast