Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Artillery Oberleutnant M36 Tunic

Article about: Hi Everyone, It's been a while since I last posted,but I'm proud to announce that a new tunic has been added to my collection! It is technically an NCO tunic that was upgraded to officer ran

Default Artillery Oberleutnant M36 Tunic

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I last posted,but I'm proud to announce that a new tunic has been added to my collection! It is technically an NCO tunic that was upgraded to officer ranks. This was purchased from Mr. Shea's site in January, but I've been too lazy to post pics until now. It came with two award loops and ribbon a bar loop. I have added a KVK with swords and a DRL sports badge. I was originally searching for a waffenrock, but when this was posted to his Mr. Shea's site I knew I had to have it! These pictures were taken before the ribbon bar came in the mail, and if anyone has some interest I will post an update once I've applied it to the loops. If anyone would like some more pictures I''ll be happy to provide them.

Apologies about the incorrect cap. I don't have the funds for a period example at the moment...
    (The last two pictures are from The Ruptured Duck, these are far better than what I took.)
    Enjoy!

Artillery Oberleutnant M36 TunicArtillery Oberleutnant M36 TunicArtillery Oberleutnant M36 Tunic
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Artillery Oberleutnant M36 Tunic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Artillery Oberleutnant M36 Tunic
    P
    Many

Very nice. Looks like it needs a belt. A really great tunic.

Quote by Panzersaurus View Post
    Very nice. Looks like it needs a belt. A really great tunic.
    Thanks I'm looking for an open claw officer's belt, just trying to find one in the right size.

nice tunics.

Quote by Fallschirmjager1941 View Post
    Thanks I'm looking for an open claw officer's belt, just trying to find one in the right size.

Hello,
    Nothing in the official texts says that you have to do so if you want to depict a german officer at the front between 1939 and 1943, especially junior officers like a Leutnant or an Oberleutnant (which is the case here).
    Texts say that german officers had to wear the same uniform than soldiers (minus rank insignia of course), including the EM/NCO belt/buckle...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Whooo you have a very nice collection for 16.... Wonderful Texas !

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Hello,
    Nothing in the official texts says that you have to do so if you want to depict a german officer at the front between 1939 and 1943, especially junior officers like a Leutnant or an Oberleutnant (which is the case here).
    Texts say that german officers had to wear the same uniform than soldiers (minus rank insignia of course), including the EM/NCO belt/buckle...
    Thanks
    Thanks for the info. That will make finding an appropriate belt much easier!

Quote by Fallschirmjager1941 View Post
    Thanks for the info. That will make finding an appropriate belt much easier!
    Hello,
    good news for you...i found one set that is suitable for what you need...!!!
    Thanks

Artillery Oberleutnant M36 Tunic

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Very nice tunic. Well done.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Quote by don_kihotis7 View Post
    Very nice tunic. Well done.
    Thanks! Your attic museum is fantastic by the way. Definitely something to model my collection after in years to come.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast