Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Artillery tunic (m36?)

Article about: Guys, I've got the opportunity to get myself this tunic below for a reasonable price. What do you think about it? Any issues, apart from the state? The seller states that it's been fabricate

?

Default Artillery tunic (m36?)

Guys,

I've got the opportunity to get myself this tunic below for a reasonable price. What do you think about it? Any issues, apart from the state?

The seller states that it's been fabricated in Italy.

As always, thanks in advance

*UPDATED PHOTO's*

Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)Artillery tunic (m36?)
    Last edited by m4l700; 07-05-2016 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Additional photo's in higher quality.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Artillery tunic (m36?)
    P
    Many

?

Hmm, It looks like a Hauptmann tunic or am I wrong? Is it also strange that there are no holes for the belt hooks to go through? And 6 buttons?

Thanks

Artillery tunic (m36?)

I am far from an expert, but the ribbon bar doesn't look as old as the tunic.

no dagger hanger hole breast eagle very rough.not for me.

Rank is for an Artillery Reserve Hauptmann. To me it looks like there are old holes where the shoulder board buttons once were. This would indicate these boards are replaced.

Tunic is custom made. As a result these things vary a lot in details. One would expect turn back cuffs, dagger slit, etc for an Officer.

Is the breast eagle actually still sewn in place? It looks loose to me?

The medal ribbon bar is obviously not original to the tunic.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

You would expect some of the details mentioned on an officer Bluse. It appears to be a custom as noted but the pattern has a seam down the back - not what you expect from an M36 type Bluse. Depending upon the cost, I might hold out for a better example. NH

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Rank is for an Artillery Reserve Hauptmann. To me it looks like there are old holes where the shoulder board buttons once were. This would indicate these boards are replaced.

Tunic is custom made. As a result these things vary a lot in details. One would expect turn back cuffs, dagger slit, etc for an Officer.

Is the breast eagle actually still sewn in place? It looks loose to me?

The medal ribbon bar is obviously not original to the tunic.

Cheers, Ade.
    Hi Adrian,

The ribbon bar has indeed been added post war, the seller states that he put this bar in the original place where a ribbon bar had been in the past. The breast eagle sticks to the tunic, it might be a possibility to upgrade it to a nicer looking eagle.

My main thing is if the tunic is original. To be able to "restore/upgrade" it with a new eagle, perhaps an EK1 etc.

Thanks for your comments guys

David.

I have seen that type of padding in Dutch ww2 tunics put into German service could it be a reissue ?

?

I like this one. You should try to get it.

?

Cheers, for what kind of a price would you get it? I can get it for 400 euro (443 USD).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast