Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Artillery Tunic and trousers for Review

Article about: A friend of mine is looking to sell this pair. Would anyone be willing to offer me some insight? Does it all look good? Thank you in advance!

Default Artillery Tunic and trousers for Review

A friend of mine is looking to sell this pair. Would anyone be willing to offer me some insight? Does it all look good?

Thank you in advance!

Artillery Tunic and trousers for ReviewArtillery Tunic and trousers for ReviewArtillery Tunic and trousers for ReviewArtillery Tunic and trousers for ReviewArtillery Tunic and trousers for ReviewArtillery Tunic and trousers for ReviewArtillery Tunic and trousers for ReviewArtillery Tunic and trousers for ReviewArtillery Tunic and trousers for ReviewArtillery Tunic and trousers for Review

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Artillery Tunic and trousers for Review
    P
    Many

Attached Images Attached Images Artillery Tunic and trousers for Review 

The eagle......

sewn by a child ?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Does that make the tunic bad, lebus? I can't sew any better...

Good for a blind man.
    The eagle is a kind of troop, "kind". And the collar tabs are not sewn correctly. For the other parts, I don't know.
    Not for me!
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

From what see I believe the tunic has been stripped down and the insignia added at a later date.
    I wouldn't want it.

You must know that Officers clothes were in good quality, not with a so poor insignia.
    A tailor don't work like this, you can give back to your"friend" this uniform.

Pass on this one.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks for your help, Lebus! I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place... A friend of mine is selling it and a different friend is interested in buying. I want to help both out.

Thanks, Ade! Your advice is always appreciated!