Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Black Panzer Wrap help

Article about: I was looking at this WW2 Black Panzer Wrap at a Militaria show and took a few photos and would like some thoughts as to it’s authenticity. I realize that I should have taken more photos, bu

?

Default Black Panzer Wrap help

I was looking at this WW2 Black Panzer Wrap at a Militaria show and took a few photos and would like some thoughts as to it’s authenticity. I realize that I should have taken more photos, but from the limited pictures, if anyone has some thoughts, it would be greatly appreciated.
    Black Panzer Wrap helpBlack Panzer Wrap helpBlack Panzer Wrap helpBlack Panzer Wrap help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black Panzer Wrap help
    P
    Many

?

Better images would be required, but prima facia, I’d stay on the other side of the room...

Quote by Kohima View Post
    Better images would be required, but prima facia, I’d stay on the other side of the room...
    Any particular reason why?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Nothing I can pinpoint, just a ‘vibe’.
    I may well be well off, but better images would certainly make a difference.

Granted, that’s not particularly well worded, but my point is that I don’t believe the photos are good enough to accurately judge.
    I will say, I am not keen on the knap of the fabric - just looks a bit new and felt-like for me.

Quote by Kohima View Post
    Nothing I can pinpoint, just a ‘vibe’.
    I may well be well off, but better images would certainly make a difference.

Granted, that’s not particularly well worded, but my point is that I don’t believe the photos are good enough to accurately judge.
    I agree, photos of the lining, seams and a few other points would help.
    Also, larger photos.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

My bad. I hope to get better and more photos. So I’ll post them. Thanks for you help.