Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Brustadler summertunic - original?

Article about: Hello, here is another piece of my small collection. It's a breast eagle for the officer's summer tunic without maker stamp. Is it an original one? Regards

Default Brustadler summertunic - original?

Hello,

here is another piece of my small collection. It's a breast eagle for the officer's summer tunic without maker stamp. Is it an original one?

Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Brustadler summertunic - original?   Brustadler summertunic - original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Brustadler summertunic - original?
    P
    Many

I had one the same 25 years ago - if mine was original, then so is yours. Nice & crisp stamping ( usually ) indicates originality.

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Looks fine.

I have one coming!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks for your opinions!

Looks okay to me as well.
    You can compare with my examples posted here.
    Summer Tunic Breast Eagles
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you also! But why has my eagle only the needle, and not the tiny clasp on the swastika too? Has it broken off?
    Last edited by Landser I; 11-25-2015 at 09:33 PM.

Quote by Landser I View Post
    Thank you also! But why has may eagle only the needle, and not the tiny clasp on the swastika too? Has it broken off?
    It is possible but I am not sure if they all had the tab at the bottom. Yours does not appear to be broken off as I can see no signs of it ever being there.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I've never seen a summer eagle without the tab. But you're right, it don't look like it's broken off.

Nice looking bird!....