Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Cap eagle pin ORIGINAL or FAKE?

Article about: Hi, I'm looking in buying this cap eagle but I'm not sure if it's genuine or not. If it genuine, how much it worth?

?

Why are Orders and Decorations being posted in the SS Uniforms and Insignia forum?

As a new member and new to the hobby I suggest you slow down, don't be in a rush to buy or you will get stung. Take your time, look around the forum and find the places to post your items or potential purchases.

Posting decorations in this section won't get you the answers you seek as many collectors of awards don't frequent the SS forums so placing them here will not get the right people seeing them.

Explore the forum and find the places to post things. Take some time to research for yourself using the search function, you are welcome to ask questions but bear in mind that many of us have seen new collectors arrive here and jump in wanting quick and automatic replies to their questions without actually learning, taking time to research and just using the forum as a quick and easy place for answers which in fact shows laziness on the part of the new collector. This approach is unwelcome and leads to many members not bothering to answer. You need to put in a little to get the maximum out.

Perhaps post the decorations in the correct place and tell us what you think of them.

You will also notice I have edited your username. If you wish to choose another please let me know and I will change it for you. Words with sexual connotations are not allowed nor are any which could be viewed as pro Nazi or Third Reich.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cap eagle pin ORIGINAL or FAKE?
    P
    Many

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4