Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

"Cavalry" piped Heer Waffenrocks

Article about: On this episode of "This Week in the War Room" I decided to pull out Goldgelb piped Waffenrocks and display them for a while. Included are Waffenrocks from Aufklärungs-Abteilung 3

TWS
    ?

Default "Cavalry" piped Heer Waffenrocks

On this episode of "This Week in the War Room" I decided to pull out Goldgelb piped Waffenrocks and display them for a while.
    Included are Waffenrocks from Aufklärungs-Abteilung 3 (3. Panzer Division through the invasion of France, later sent to the Afrika Korps as part of the 5. leichte Panzer Division), Aufklärungs-Abteilung 4 (1. Panzer Division) and Reiter/Kavallerie-Regiment 18 (disbanded prior to the war and its elements used to form several Aufklärungs-Abteilungen).

"Cavalry" piped Heer Waffenrocks"Cavalry" piped Heer Waffenrocks"Cavalry" piped Heer Waffenrocks"Cavalry" piped Heer Waffenrocks"Cavalry" piped Heer Waffenrocks"Cavalry" piped Heer Waffenrocks"Cavalry" piped Heer Waffenrocks"Cavalry" piped Heer Waffenrocks"Cavalry" piped Heer Waffenrocks"Cavalry" piped Heer Waffenrocks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Cavalry" piped Heer Waffenrocks
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

More."Cavalry" piped Heer Waffenrocks"Cavalry" piped Heer Waffenrocks"Cavalry" piped Heer Waffenrocks

MAP
    ?

Cavalry and Panzer? What's not to like!

Bravo
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

'rock on!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

They breed 'em big in Texas.... :-)

More enjoyable viewing !! Great stuff !!
    D.

Wonderful collection