Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Collar tab panzer Sturmartillerie?, opinions please?

Article about: Hi guys, could you please give me your opinions about these collar tabs?, many thanks, Juan

Default Collar tab panzer Sturmartillerie?, opinions please?

Hi guys, could you please give me your opinions about these collar tabs?, many thanks, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collar tab panzer Sturmartillerie?, opinions please?   Collar tab panzer Sturmartillerie?, opinions please?  

Collar tab panzer Sturmartillerie?, opinions please?   Collar tab panzer Sturmartillerie?, opinions please?  

Collar tab panzer Sturmartillerie?, opinions please?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collar tab panzer Sturmartillerie?, opinions please?
    P
    Many

Hi guys, anyone, please?, since I would need to make a decision on this one, regards, Juan

they look ok to me.

Thanks Harry, glad to hear that

Is it right then that these collar tab types belonged to sturmartillerie uniforms?

MAP
    ?

Hope more opinions are forthcoming for you. Always best to hear from a few people. I personally have no clue but hope for you they are legit. Would look great in a display.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yes buddy, thanks for your concern, definetely would like to hear what other people might think about these, yes they would by all means look great in my modest display, fingers crossed

I don't recognize the skulls and I don't like the tabs.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Skulls look weird, like 'sad eyes'. More like jawless SS skulls?

These are not Sturmartillerie tabs.

Artillery wore red piping and on a badge cloth green backing (early war) which later changed to feld grau. Later still they went to conventional Heer litzen surrounded by red "Russia" braid piping.

These are really unusual tabs. The skulls are not the usual type and the piping is very wide indeed. Certainly not issue ones. Maybe tailor made for an Officer. Oddly, I like them and they appear to show real age.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast