Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

DAK cloth something???

Article about: Does anyone have any ideas what this might be please? Measures 5" x 4-1/2". Is it from a uniform or small flag or ?? I can't find anything else like it out there to compare.

?

Default DAK cloth something???

Does anyone have any ideas what this might be please? Measures 5" x 4-1/2". Is it from a uniform or small flag or ?? I can't find anything else like it out there to compare.

DAK cloth  something???DAK cloth  something???

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAK cloth  something???
    P
    Many

Hi Al, not seen this one before either.

Certainly not from a uniform.

The DAK swastika and Palm tree is an iconic design. As a result it has suffered badly at the hands of fakers and fantasy merchants for over 40 years now.

This one does look like it has some real age to it and I like the construction of it. Hopefully someone else might have seen this one before?

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Looks machine made and as no official period items of this type were ever produced I think it is a 4th reich fantasy item. If it had been hand embroidered it might have been a trench art type item or made by a sweetheart but for me the machine construction smacks of mass production.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

That is a good point and a concern.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!