Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

DAK Sonderverband patch

Article about: Hey guys, this might be coming my way, I don't have a lot of experience with this patch, I know they are faked alot so I really need some help before I purchase. Thanks in advance!

Tread carefully Newbie ........ not only is Jerry a 'lifer' here, he's from Wales!!!

Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn ( The Red Dragon will show the way )
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAK Sonderverband patch  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAK Sonderverband patch
    P
    Many

Quote by Newbie View Post
    Jerry B. I appreciate your input,however just saying bad or fake doesn't help without explaining why. Ade has always been very informative with his responses.
    Some items need a detailed explanation as to why they are bad, some do not, and this falls into the latter category.

Telling you it was bad should be enough, if you want more do the research first which would have shown you it was a one looker bad one and would have saved anyone else from having to point that out to you. Regardless of what you think of the depth of the detail I did or did not give in my replay, I still answered your question and that deserved a thank you IMFO

I had considered not replying to your question as I had previously noted that you are often not as forthcoming in your thanks as most here are and in the future I will not bother.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Wow! First of all, I remember you saying some thing about this before and I have made a conscious effort to say "thank you" more and i put "Thanks in advance" in nearly all my posts, it may be an "In general" thanks, but none the less I add it. The fact that some things to you are one lookers ,that just need some research is fine,that's great! I have those items as well, this was not one of those and I don't always have the time to research every item in great depth, I work crazy hours and have a family, which takes priority. Asking for help isn't a bad thing, I help with identifying authenticity on items a lot day to day. I don't expect a personal thank you everytime I help someone, I help to just help, because it's the right thing to do! If this reply offends you, I'm sorry, I figured we were all adults and I could speak my feelings, as you did about not helping me. If you choose not to help me with items, that's fine.

?

Newbie,
    Here's an original of mine to compare.
    Regards,
    Mark
    NZ
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DAK Sonderverband patch   DAK Sonderverband patch  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2