Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DAK Tunic? Authentic or Repro

Article about: Hi, I'm thinking of placing a bid on this DAK Tunic. I am a bit shaky on on the identification of these tropical/DAK tunics. Any honest opinions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

?

Default DAK Tunic? Authentic or Repro

Hi,
    I'm thinking of placing a bid on this DAK Tunic. I am a bit shaky on on the identification of these tropical/DAK tunics. Any honest opinions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

DAK Tunic? Authentic or ReproDAK Tunic? Authentic or ReproDAK Tunic? Authentic or ReproDAK Tunic? Authentic or ReproDAK Tunic? Authentic or ReproDAK Tunic? Authentic or ReproDAK Tunic? Authentic or ReproDAK Tunic? Authentic or ReproDAK Tunic? Authentic or Repro

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DAK Tunic? Authentic or Repro
    P
    Many

?

There must have been something wrong with this tunic. The owner "pulled" the Tunic and shut down the auction...

Quote by Obal7 View Post
    There must have been something wrong with this tunic. The owner "pulled" the Tunic and shut down the auction...
    Or somebody offered him a lot of money for it.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

You're right Jerry, did it look good to you?

?

Quote by Obal7 View Post
    I hate when they do that...

I did not like it.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I did not like it.
    Why Ade? What worried you about it.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Obal7 View Post
    You're right Jerry, did it look good to you?
    Superficially it matches the original pattern but the details look a bit weak so I would have been wary of buying it. The devil is in the detail or so it has been said.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi Dan, well the insignia is certainly replaced. Look at the litzen and how they are applied. It goes without saying that the deathsheads are a contrived addition. I don't like the material or the colour of it either.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The skulls are repros and although the Litzen are originals they are poorly reapplied as Ade mentioned. I had asked for more detailed photos from the seller especially of the loops, reverse of collar and lapel but haven't heard back from him which can only mean one thing.
    Looking for the photo albums of Leutnant Emil Freitag, 3. / G.R. 377

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast