Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

EAGLE Cloth open for comment and any direction would be greatly appreciated!

Article about: In order they look like Luftwaffe EM/NCO, Kriegsmarine/Heer officer?, Heer Panzer EM/NCO and early Heer EM/NCO. Take special care of the Heer Panzer example! NH

Cool EAGLE Cloth open for comment and any direction would be greatly appreciated!

EAGLE Cloth open for comment and any direction would be greatly appreciated!EAGLE Cloth open for comment and any direction would be greatly appreciated!

I have more is it better to post all on one inquiry or one at a time?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EAGLE Cloth open for comment and any direction would be greatly appreciated!
    P
    Many

Cool Re: EAGLE Cloth open for comment and any direction would be greatly appreciated!

EAGLE Cloth open for comment and any direction would be greatly appreciated!EAGLE Cloth open for comment and any direction would be greatly appreciated!

2nd EAGLE CLOTH

Cool Re: EAGLE Cloth open for comment and any direction would be greatly appreciated!

3rd EAGLE CLOTH

EAGLE CLOTH...Last but not least

Default Re: EAGLE Cloth open for comment and any direction would be greatly appreciated!

All look to be good originals IMHO.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Default Re: EAGLE Cloth open for comment and any direction would be greatly appreciated!

To me too, all good IMO.

Tom

Very nice cloth so far - not a wooden nickel among them! ....... methinks possibly a 'sleeper' member with a lot of good stuff to show??
    Cheers, Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

nice stuff.

Your Comments make me happy...I knew they were real...when i opened the vintage cigarbox I could feel the history! Learning about these treasures is very fulfilling...I know they all were attached to someone and if they could talk I'd be a happy person!

Add me on your friends list...and view my photo albums i have a few there too....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast