Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

An early or late war, Luftwaffe Majors Tunic?

Article about: Hi, I have been wondering for quite a while, what period of the war, this Luftwaffe Majors tunic is? I would guess late war because of the lower grade of material? I thought some of you expe

Default An early or late war, Luftwaffe Majors Tunic?

Hi,
    I have been wondering for quite a while, what period of the war, this Luftwaffe Majors tunic is? I would guess late war because of the lower grade of material?
    I thought some of you experts could help me? As you can see from the photographs, the Tunic is very well worn. There is a lot of sweat markings and wear to the tunic. I also have the matching pair of Breeches made out of the same material, and I will try to get some pics up of them.
    Your help would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture An early or late war, Luftwaffe Majors Tunic?   An early or late war, Luftwaffe Majors Tunic?  

An early or late war, Luftwaffe Majors Tunic?   An early or late war, Luftwaffe Majors Tunic?  

An early or late war, Luftwaffe Majors Tunic?   An early or late war, Luftwaffe Majors Tunic?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement An early or late war, Luftwaffe Majors Tunic?
    P
    Many

Yes looks mid to late war for me only really down to the grade of material , Still a nice good looking tunic

nice tunic indeed.

Nice Luft officers tunic agree could be mid war or so great one at any rate. timothy