Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Eichenlaubmuster (Oak Leaf Pattern ) field tunic your opinions ?

Article about: I have found what appears to be a field made tunic for sale and as a collector of camouflage I do find it an interesting garment. Waffen-SS Oak Leaf pattern (Eichenlaubmuster). There are two

Default Re: Eichenlaubmuster (Oak Leaf Pattern ) field tunic your opinions ?

Here ya go- original zelt and a cheap fake green side
    They did print this patt in HBT also
    Last edited by reneblacky; 09-27-2012 at 09:46 PM. Reason: added text

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Eichenlaubmuster (Oak Leaf Pattern ) field tunic your opinions ?
    P
    Many

?

Some nice examples there Rene scanning the fabric has brought out a lot of the details and it enabled me to enlarge the images and really look at the different weaves in the fabric .I will ask if one of the Mods could move the thread to the appropriate location and rename the title.
    Please keep your examples coming everyone if you have anything to add to this thread it would be greatly appreciated!!!

Kind Regards Mark K
    Last edited by Mark K; 09-27-2012 at 03:59 PM.

I scanned this hbt a few years back, may as well add it here

Not SS, but here's two examples of tanwater patt 43 (winter jacket) and 44 (winter trousers) for original material comparisons
    Last edited by reneblacky; 09-29-2012 at 06:39 AM. Reason: added photos

?

Thanks for all your imput Rene your contributions are greatly appreciated!!!!

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Thanks for all your imput Rene your contributions are greatly appreciated!!!!

Regards Mark K
    Hey Mark K
    No probs and thank you Mate you inspired me to pull out some of my junk and scan new shots

?

I see you started a separate thread on close ups of original camo patterns good job Rene !!!! hopefully you will get some good imput and be able to build a decent data base of original Third Reich period cloth and patterns.

Regards Mark K

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    I see you started a separate thread on close ups of original camo patterns good job Rene !!!! hopefully you will get some good imput and be able to build a decent data base of original Third Reich period cloth and patterns.

Regards Mark K
    Cheers Mark K

It's ok I started a new thread yes? anyway the thread hasn't had any responses as yet.
    Last edited by reneblacky; 09-30-2012 at 09:46 AM. Reason: added text

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5