Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Exhibiting is what I do

Article about: It's funny how I dress up a mannequin and put all the accessories on it, but when the exhibit is over, the mannequin gets stripped and put back in the closet. I figured that putting together

Default Exhibiting is what I do

It's funny how I dress up a mannequin and put all the accessories on it, but when the exhibit is over, the mannequin gets stripped and put back in the closet. I figured that putting together a "Man Room" would cost me too much. I could use that money for more toys. But I enjoy putting on an exhibit at a show. I wait for that one person that I can encourage to collect. Here are some of my exhibits.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Exhibiting is what I do   Exhibiting is what I do  

Exhibiting is what I do   Exhibiting is what I do  

Exhibiting is what I do  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Exhibiting is what I do
    P
    Many

Very impressive displays, thanks for sharing them.

?

Nice displays.

Thank you all. It has been a work in progress. The display shield allows me to not watch the toys all the time. People keep their fingers off the tunics and accessories. After I put all into an exhibit and provide them there own country's history.

Well you definitely encourage me to win the lottery!! Very nice collection, thank you for showing.

Quote by Panzer Crewman View Post
    The display shield allows me to not watch the toys all the time. People keep their fingers off the tunics and accessories.
    I thought it was drool guard ........ or is that just me?
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Actually, I did it with my paycheck biweekly. I was single and buying on the direct purchasing agreement. I'm getting tired and don't know what I'm writing...fading...fading...gone!

"Single" is the key word..

?

I were just swearing out loudly when i saw these great photos of your museum. I usualy dont swear- it just came out before i even knew it.

Again- very very beautiful collection. Gracias for sharing.

?

That is a excellent display of your collection. The uniforms and awards are just fantastic and when you add the head gear worn with those it makes it an awesome display. I love it and very pleasing to the collectors eyes. I'm sure others would love close ups on all you have displayed. But if I could request a detailed one of the 4th pic down and the officer in the Haube posted in the Imperial section would make my day!!!
    Thank you for posted your extensive collection! It is total eye candy to we that seek to archive such things!
    I wish the damn lottery would pick my numbers

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast