Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Exhibiting is what I do

Article about: It's funny how I dress up a mannequin and put all the accessories on it, but when the exhibit is over, the mannequin gets stripped and put back in the closet. I figured that putting together

AZPHIL: Sorry about the late reply but the WWI mannequins belong to a friend. This was a 2-person display.

Large militaria collection for sale. Inquire 'dltbgyd2003@hotmail.com' Many of the great pieces I have put up on this forum are now available for you to own.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Exhibiting is what I do
    P
    Many

A lovely collection which would put many a public museum to shame! Thanks for showing.

For those who really like these exhibits, you now have the opportunity to own many of them. All of the LW, WH and KM tunics and headgear are up for sale since I've retired from exhibiting (NOTE: The Waffen-SS Collection is NOT for sale). Get my list at 'dltbgyd2003@hotmail.com'

For those of you who do not know,

Willi Schumacher passed away on the 6th of December after a long illness and numerous health problems. Willi lived in Manassas, VA and was an US Navy Veteran having served on the aircraft carrier Bonhomie Richard. Services with Military honors is scheduled for 29 December at Quantico, VA. Willi loved W-SS uniforms and went to great efforts to display his collection at various venues to attempt to educate the public.

R.I.P. Willi.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    For those of you who do not know,

Willi Schumacher passed away on the 6th of December after a long illness and numerous health problems. Willi lived in Manassas, VA and was an US Navy Veteran having served on the aircraft carrier Bonhomie Richard. Services with Military honors is scheduled for 29 December at Quantico, VA. Willi loved W-SS uniforms and went to great efforts to display his collection at various venues to attempt to educate the public.

R.I.P. Willi.
    Ralph.
    The venue looks like the SOS in Kentucky from those large steel doors. I don't recall seeing this display however. Some collectors I know at the Max show, there is a separate annex for "Items for display only" which I don't spend a lot of time in due to the fact the pieces are display only. Maybe these pics were the Max & not SOS.

Anyway...too bad, the guy had a good eye for sure

That is sad news. Rest in peace Willi.

CBH
    ?

Very sad news, not a longtime member, but one who really knew his stuff.
    He will be missed and my condolences to his friends and family. RIP

?

Sad news indeed.

RIP Willi.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Always enjoyed his displays, wonderful collection.

Rest easy my friend.

Very sad news indeed, Rest In Peace Willi....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Exhibiting is what I do  

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast