Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Fake Luftwaffe pilots badge - right??

Article about: Recently purchased a risky lot from ebay, typical poor photos and vendor seeming to know very little about what they have, always makes you think house clearance and the possibility of a for

Default Fake Luftwaffe pilots badge - right??

Recently purchased a risky lot from ebay, typical poor photos and vendor seeming to know very little about what they have, always makes you think house clearance and the possibility of a forgotten treasure or two amongst the junk. Well it turned up and it says fake to me, although I really do not know much about Luftwaffe pilots badges. This just seems very poor quality and no makers mark! can anyone confirm please.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake Luftwaffe pilots badge - right??   Fake Luftwaffe pilots badge - right??  

Fake Luftwaffe pilots badge - right??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake Luftwaffe pilots badge - right??
    P
    Many

Default Re: Fake Luftwaffe pilots badge - right??

definitely a fake there,,,and not a very good one at that...

Why am I not surprised!! in future I will watch these kind of lots where the pics are not up to scratch, trouble is because the vendor claimed to not know what the badge was they therefore didn't say it was original!

buy books,ask questions and study the items you wish to buy before you buy them,,,at least you will acquire a "gut feeling" for your purchases

Yea it a very bad one Sorry mate that you spend your mony on that, I know how it feels..

SO does anyone want to trade!!!

?

Its a case of dont believe what these people say, its invariably a sales ploy to gain interest, "Oh i dont know what the badge is so i couldnt tell if its original", if thats the case why sell the damn thing before getting it checked, and then supply poor quality photos, nothing more than conmen, hate em, they are killing our hobby and literally stealing money from the unwary, every now and then you will come across a bargain, but thats few and far between