Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FALLSCHIRMJÄGER tunic from the old collection

Article about: Heres a uniform from my collection years ago. It has since been traded away. I got it direct from the vet who said he found it in a burn pile outside of a delousing tent after the battle of

?

Default FALLSCHIRMJÄGER tunic from the old collection

Heres a uniform from my collection years ago. It has since been traded away. I got it direct from the vet who said he found it in a burn pile outside of a delousing tent after the battle of the bulge. This is one thing i really regret getting rid of
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FALLSCHIRMJÄGER tunic from the old collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FALLSCHIRMJÄGER tunic from the old collection
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Beautiful!!! I agree. Tied to the bulge, I would have kept it as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It does itch when you do that! Shame it's a great jacket.

?

Yep, you definately should have kept that one!
    Course I'm a Lw collector with emphasis on Fallschirmjager so --.
    Where in Colo are you? I'm in the Colo Spgs area.
    Sarge

CBH
    ?

I hate remembering all the great items that I've traded away over the years , too painful ! The only thing that gives me comfort is the fact that these items are still in collections somewhere around the world , and I hope they are being well taken care of and loved . Great tunic by the way .

?

When I started collecting during the stone age a moth bite or a hole rendered any cloth item almost worthless. Not so today.

we have all sold stuff over the years,NO regrets-----well maybe a few.lol.

?

Im down in the durango area usually. I travel a lot though, it helps me to find more and more junk

?

Quote by akmo View Post
    Heres a uniform from my collection years ago. It has since been traded away. I got it direct from the vet who said he found it in a burn pile outside of a delousing tent after the battle of the bulge. This is one thing i really regret getting rid of
    At least you took a picture of it. I have gotten rid of a lot of stuff over the years and I sure wish I would have taken pictures of everything that passed through my collection...

?

I had some unusual items over the years, they all come from the age before internet. One was an SA dagger with a micro nsdap medal inserted in the swastika on the grip. Had a heavy brass SA style eagle, found in a river in north norway, absolutely wonderful. A black SD officer tunic.

And all the guns... countless weapons bought and sold for the joy of knowing other collectors. stg44 1200us... etc etc

The morale in our lives must be: Never ever sell anything

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast