Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Article about: Here another point of collecting interest, Fallschirmjäger and related. Pleas feel free to post any question or remarks regarding this subject and of course any items from your own collectio

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Here another point of collecting interest, Fallschirmjäger and related. Pleas feel free to post any question or remarks regarding this subject and of course any items from your own collection regarding Fallschirmjäger, thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

2. # ADS

Grutte Pier
    ?

Question Re: Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Are there no other forum members who are interested in or collect Fallschirmjäger items there selves?, pleas post any remark, question or item from your own collection regarding this subject, thanks in advance.

?

Default Re: Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Intersting to see the details of this jacket, due of not an usual to see some of them with the buttons
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Grutte Pier
    ?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Intersting to see the details of this jacket, due of not an usual to see some of them with the buttons
    These are dark blue glass buttons, which you frequently encounter on many different types of Luftwaffe clothing such as on jump smocks. Do you perhaps have also any Fallschirmjäger related items to show?.
    Last edited by Grutte Pier; 07-27-2008 at 08:21 PM.

This will go with the helmet and uniform.
    Attached Images Attached Images Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread 

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Thanks for your addition to the thread, beautiful gravity knife!, thanks for sharing Jim.

This is one of my Fallschirm groupings. His name was August Bose and I also have his brothers documents and phot album(he was sadly killed in Russia as a member of a Panzer Regiment), August was captured in Italy in 1945 and spent 2 years in British POW camps. He then went home and joined the Bundeswher in 1956 or 57. I have his BW uniforms as well.

Cheers
    Gary
    Quote by Grutte Pier View Post
    Thanks for your addition to the thread, beautiful gravity knife!, thanks for sharing Jim.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread   Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread  

Grutte Pier
    ?

Thumbs up Re: Fallschirmjäger uniforms, headgear, equipment and insignias thread

Quote by Gary Cain View Post
    This is one of my Fallschirm groupings. His name was August Bose and I also have his brothers documents and phot album(he was sadly killed in Russia as a member of a Panzer Regiment), August was captured in Italy in 1945 and spent 2 years in British POW camps. He then went home and joined the Bundeswher in 1956 or 57. I have his BW uniforms as well.

Cheers
    Gary
    Thanks for this great addition to the thread!, very interesting lot of a Fallschirmjäger, do you know in which regiment mister Bose served?, thanks in advance.

He served on all fronts with FJR 1. I have around 220 photos of his wartime service and a lot of field gear plus his 4 pocket and visor cap which were at home when he was captured.

Cheers
    Gary

Grutte Pier
    ?

Quote by Gary Cain View Post
    He served on all fronts with FJR 1. I have around 220 photos of his wartime service and a lot of field gear plus his 4 pocket and visor cap which were at home when he was captured.

Cheers
    Gary
    By the look of the foretaste you gave us there must be some stunning pictures among the 220 pictures lot!, pleas feel free to post any of them here, thanks for sharing this great personal grouping of a FJ with us Gary.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast