Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Fallschirmjager REgt 1 Cuff title - I would appreciiate opinions please

Article about: Ex- Erich Semmler

Default Re: Fallschirmjager REgt 1 Cuff title - I would appreciiate opinions please

greimers I gave up on cuff titles forty years ago especially SS ones I got a lot of those all bad. Unless you know where they came from as you state you do. Yours from photo looks good, agree with others the wear and nips to it. I think you will always find a lot of opinions on it one way or the other. That is the beauty of the forum I just had to get mine from Gun and Militaria shows and a lot of their expert advice was questionable. So if you know where it came from and you are happy with it fine. They have reproduced cuff titles for who knows how long, especially rare Luft, Army and the dreaded SS ones. Not to say yours is. timothy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschirmjager REgt 1 Cuff title - I would appreciiate opinions please
    P
    Many

I can only believe this Ct is original, Erich was quite a character, as a child playing soccer, when we scored goals, he would yell out "more soup(beer)" and blast out a "charge" on his bugle. Yet the whole German community always respected him as a known Fallschirmjager. Prior to entering the Royal Australian AirForce Erich offered me several tips should I be unlucky to end up in conflict, all of which had been adopted by our Forces 40 years later.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2