MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Fallschrimjager Traing Overalls or Flight Suit?

Article about: I posted this flight type suit several months back and no had seen one before I think I may have found it on a google search of Fallschrimjager's in training took a couple of pictures to com

Default Fallschrimjager Traing Overalls or Flight Suit?

I posted this flight type suit several months back and no had seen one before I think I may have found it on a google search of Fallschrimjager's in training took a couple of pictures to compare I think it is the same thing but rolled up around the three Luftwaffe men's thighs don't know if they are FJ but definently Luftwaffe other one is same suit in a painting but in tan. timothy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fallschrimjager Traing Overalls or Flight Suit?   Fallschrimjager Traing Overalls or Flight Suit?  

Fallschrimjager Traing Overalls or Flight Suit?   Fallschrimjager Traing Overalls or Flight Suit?  

Fallschrimjager Traing Overalls or Flight Suit?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fallschrimjager Traing Overalls or Flight Suit?
    P
    Many

Hi Timothy,

Very interesting uniform.

Any close-up shot of the zipper and the buttons, maker labels ?

Regards,
    Taka

Yes I will try to link it on here the snaps were prym and the zipper was a Elite brand associated with WW2 Luftwaffe ones only marks were a faint what I believe RBN no and a size no of 2. WIll try to get some help and link it. timothy

Here is the link of original pictures. Luftwaffe Over Tunic Flight Suit

Some of the guys elsewhere are leaning more to a pilots fleiger Kombi so maybe back to flight I found the pictures interesting period Luftwaffe whatever it is. timothy

UPDATE: Got a ID on it Luftwaffe high altitude flyers suit electrically heated electrical cords have been removed there is one in the back and two at the bottom of the legs. Have been told pretty rare bird which might explain why it took so long and research by another forum member to ID it. timothy