MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Favorite BeVo Eagles

Article about: Hello, Since the trend this evening seams to be BeVo eagles, I thought I would post a few of mine. The first few pictures are the standard Heer issue breast eagles used through the war. The

Default Favorite BeVo Eagles

Hello,

Since the trend this evening seams to be BeVo eagles, I thought I would post a few of mine. The first few pictures are the standard Heer issue breast eagles used through the war. The second few posts are some nice BeVo cap eagles with a couple of embroidered traps thrown in. The third grouping of eagles are some early BeVos.

Fred

Favorite BeVo EaglesFavorite BeVo EaglesFavorite BeVo EaglesFavorite BeVo Eagles

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Favorite BeVo Eagles
    P
    Many

Some favorite cap eagles

Favorite BeVo Eagles

And last but not least some nice early BeVos.

Favorite BeVo EaglesFavorite BeVo Eagles

That is quite a collection Fred. You have certainly found a great many variety's. Thanks for showing, Bob

Probably not many people have as large a selection of cloth insignia as Fred.
    Nice selection Fred!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

CBH
    ?

Thanks for sharing Fred , It's nice to have originals posted in such groups . Great for reference .

I find late war examples difficult , thanks again , this should be made a Sticky !

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Probably not many people have as large a selection of cloth insignia as Fred.
    Nice selection Fred!
    Ralph.
    Thanks Ralph!! When I get home from work this week, I will post my favorite Early Bullion and thread eagles.

Fred

Hello,

I just finished up work for the season and can now work on my fulltime hobby of screwing off!!

As promised, here are some shots of some early cloth and bullion breast eagles. Some people don't care for these early eagles, but I truly like them.

Fred

Favorite BeVo EaglesFavorite BeVo EaglesFavorite BeVo EaglesFavorite BeVo Eagles

Here is an example of an early eagle on a white piped private purchase Reichsheer service tunic.

Fred

Favorite BeVo Eagles

Quote by Fred Green View Post
    Here is an example of an early eagle on a white piped private purchase Reichsheer service tunic.

Fred

Favorite BeVo Eagles
    do you own that uniform? Let's see more photos PLEASE!!! What a beauty!

William Kramer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast