Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Feldbluse - opinions please?

Article about: Hi. I have owned this tunic for 25 years and being new to the Forum I thought I would get it 'checked out' by the experts. I am reasonably confident the Tunic is original but interested in y

?

Default Feldbluse - opinions please?

Hi. I have owned this tunic for 25 years and being new to the Forum I thought I would get it 'checked out' by the experts. I am reasonably confident the Tunic is original but interested in your opinions on the insignia as I am not sure about it?/ been replaced?/original? ( You can see the stitching of a second breast eagle inside) Also, what was the purpose of the 2 small plastic buttons either side of the inside front lapel? Thank you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feldbluse - opinions please?   Feldbluse - opinions please?  

Feldbluse - opinions please?   Feldbluse - opinions please?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feldbluse - opinions please?
    P
    Many

original tunic replaced eagle,I don't think they are thr correct eppauletts for it.

?

Yes, but are the shoulder straps and breast eagle original in their own right?

Quote by ME110 View Post
    Yes, but are the shoulder straps and breast eagle original in their own right?
    Yes, shoulder boards are original for artillery and the collar tabs are original generic late war.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thank you Ralph. And the Breast Eagle?

For that you will need to wait for someone who is more knowledgeable than me. It looks okay to me though.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The breast eagle is indeed replaced.

The buttons to the collar are for the collar liner: but never seen the two extra ones lower down????

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

eagle ok.

?

Evening Ade. So are the Shoulder Straps and Eagle original in their own right? The button can be seen to the left of the internal Breast Eagle Photo. There is another matching button on the opposite internal lapel also - strange?

Yes, the insignia is genuine.

Stumped on the two lower buttons...

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast