Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

feldgendarmerie ketten by assmann

Article about: hi gents i found this kettenhund schild and i have a good feeling about it but wanted some more opinions on it thanks for your help

Default Re: feldgendarmerie ketten by assmann

I was thinking that is probably reasonably fair for an original shield on its own. Especially when you compare to the 2000+eu that Kai is asking for complete gorgets on his site. Mind you, I would offer 600eu and see how you go. Sourcing an original chain is likely to be a problem I think, I have never seen one for sale.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement feldgendarmerie ketten by assmann
    P
    Many

i know mate that's why i passed it
    i dont want to search for parts anymore as i want to go for the complete unmessed with items its hard but they are there

thanks for all your help if you fancy the shield i can hook you up with the salesman if you want of course

cheers jake

These have never been cheap. Mine cost £70 all those years ago. This was when most war badges were about £16 each.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by j dubbel View Post
    thanks for all your help if you fancy the shield i can hook you up with the salesman if you want of course
    Thanks for the offer Jake but i'm good, one gorget is enough for now!

Still on my list, but it will have to stay that way!
    To much bill's to pay thise month!
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

?

Beautiful gorget none the less.

I love they way they glow in the dark, that radium coating has a half-life of about 1600 years i've read!

?

Please report back when its depleted

?

Nice original Assmann Gorget !. There are plenty fake Assmanns around but this is a nice piece with the typical Assmann darker finish to the plate. Here's mine. You can tell that on the fake chain the wire loops are made from slightly too thin wire. Also on the originals the finish on the chain matches exactly the finish on the plate.
    Price doesn't sound all that bad for a genuine maker marked Assmann Gorget. Certainly worth trying to negotiate a price reduction for the bad chain.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture feldgendarmerie ketten by assmann   feldgendarmerie ketten by assmann  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2