Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Feldgendarmerie M43 tunic original

Article about: It looks original to me, but can you please verify if it is ww2 original? Thanks a lot for your help. [ATTACH=CONFIG]1149766

Default Feldgendarmerie M43 tunic original

It looks original to me, but can you please verify if it is ww2 original? Thanks a lot for your help.

Feldgendarmerie M43 tunic originalFeldgendarmerie M43 tunic originalFeldgendarmerie M43 tunic originalFeldgendarmerie M43 tunic originalFeldgendarmerie M43 tunic original[ATTACH=CONFIG]1149766Feldgendarmerie M43 tunic originalFeldgendarmerie M43 tunic originalFeldgendarmerie M43 tunic original
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feldgendarmerie M43 tunic original  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feldgendarmerie M43 tunic original
    P
    Many

Sorry a very poor copy.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I cannot even tell where this Bluse originated - China or India? The material seems to be mimicking the so-called Drillich material for a Summer weight garment. The Feldgendarme cuff title is obviously fake aged with some kind of abrasive. Might have been a reenactment uniform. NH

Thank you very much for your input

Quote by Thodoras View Post
    It looks original to me, but can you please verify if it is ww2 original?

Hello,
    No disrespect here but if it looked original to you, my advice would be to get good books before trying to purchase any german tunic.
    This is a tricky business and there are many fakers all around the place.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)