Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Feldgendarmerie Police gorget

Article about: I hope this is the best place to post this, if im wrong I apologize in advance. my Christmas part 2 Feldgendarmerie Police gorget I have always liked these, great condition. "The obvers

Quote by GeneralPutnam View Post
    Dan your freakin me out man... guys is this "double"M thing going to be an issue?
    General Putnam
    In some corners there has been some dispute about the M marking. For me I think you are fine and the parts are supposed to glow in the dark. Thats what radium does for you!!

Steve

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feldgendarmerie Police gorget
    P
    Many

I brought this down the firehouse today. I pulled out the Geiger counter from the HAZMAT Truck. This is not crappy fluorescent paint, the Radium registered big time.

Use it for a nightlight in your war room ;-)

Hi, Yes, very, very nice! Along with the other x-mas goodies. I really would like to spend X-mas at your place next year!!!

Smile

Quote by GeneralPutnam View Post
    Dan your freakin me out man... guys is this "double"M thing going to be an issue?
    General Putnam
    not at all!! I never said that is fake, no! I only said I'd never seen a double labeling or that color felt, its all... easy

Dan, I was never said you stated or insinuated fake. With desirable items like this any ancillary oberservations can add or detract. Just wanted to vet the who deal in the open to make sure. I got this from Jeff @ Meda Mlitaria. Great dealer, but everyone can make a mistake. all good and I am happy I appreciate the pick up Dan, more eyes and views are always welcome.
    General Putna,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2