Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Feldgendarmerie Tunic

Article about: Yes, for sure those who had one retained them and used them for special occasions. I have a nice shot of a Feldgendarmerie NCO wearing a modified Polizei Waffenrock. At first I assumed it wa

?

Default Re: Feldgendarmerie Tunic

Yes, for sure those who had one retained them and used them for special occasions. I have a nice shot of a Feldgendarmerie NCO wearing a modified Polizei Waffenrock. At first I assumed it was a standard Heer Waffenrock modified by the addition of pockets, but the seaming and cut match the Polizei Rock pattern exactly and note the horizontal seam which you find at the meeting of the front panels and the tunic skirt on the Heer Waffenrock is missing so I am convinced this guy is actually wearing a modified Polizei Waffenrock. Only question is whether he had the brown collar and cuff facings altered to dark green , but certainly the orange piping around to the top of the cuff can still be seen. He is also carrying a Polizei Degen and the awards he is wearing mean once again this is NOT an early shot but well into the war.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feldgendarmerie  Tunic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feldgendarmerie  Tunic
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2