Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe -- Authentic?

Article about: Hello Gentlemen, Can some of you provide an opinion about this FLAK badge. Is it authentic Yes or No, and most importantly WHY. Regards, Marcus

Question Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe -- Authentic?

Hello Gentlemen,

Can some of you provide an opinion about this FLAK badge. Is it authentic Yes or No, and most importantly WHY.

Regards,

Marcus
    Last edited by Markai1967; 09-14-2018 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Flakkampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe -- Authentic?
    P
    Many

Please read these threads regarding posting in this section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    You are more likely to get a response if you post your photos in the correct orientation.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Please read these threads regarding posting in this section of the forum.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    You are more likely to get a response if you post your photos in the correct orientation.
    Ralph.
    Thanks for the heads up Ralph. I have taken a quick look at the help file regarding uploading of photos. I have had the photo uploader associated with this forum re-orient my photos sideways. Why is this? How can I change this? There does not appear to be an optioin to "rotate" the pictures in the uploader.

To illustrate my point I have uploaded a screen shot of some the pic's I have tried to upload. As you can, many of the pictures have been auto-rotated from their proper orientation. What gives?

Hello again Marcus simple answer is yes it's an original zinc badge with a little bit of pest going on. Compare your examle to this previously posted award. Best regards.

Brian

flak-kampfabzeichen - Luftwaffe Flak badge , Real or not , Thank you.

I described a fix for this issue in this thread: Upside down, sideways cell phone pics

If you can't access it for whatever reason, you essentially have to open the photograph in an editing program on your computer before uploading. If you open it and it's the right way up, save it and upload that version. If it's wrongly oriented, rotate it and save. It's an issue with the way the uploader handles the formatting of photographs uploading from cell phones and tablets. I'm not a tech wizard, so couldn't specify as to why this happens. Possibly something to do with the images being too large.

Regards, B.B.