Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread

Article about: Fellow Members, I thought it would be a good thing for us all to have a reference thread in which foreign volunteers arm insignia in wear could be seen. Feel free to post more insignia, only

?

Don't they repro these?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread
    P
    Many

Hello Newbie,

The Croatian patch posted is a newer reproduction. the base material, the color and construction are wrong. Bad, Bad, Bad.

Fred

ALU
    ?

Thanks to everyone taking the time to post ROA related pics.

?

This is a interesting photo. You do not see the armpatch, but the helmet of roa troops. I could buy one of these lids some years back, but since i hadnt identified it as ROA used- it slipped away.

Horrible for my addiciton. "have to have them all"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

?

ROA/ RONA Tanker. Interesting combination of axis insignia and russian equipment.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  
    Attached Images Attached Images Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread 

?

Cossack high officer, and Pannwitz.
    Can also see a RK with what seems to be oakleafs.
    Attached Images Attached Images Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread 

?

ROA luftwaffe. Not often you will see luftwaffe collartabs and ROA visor.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread   Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

Last edited by TrondK; 04-05-2016 at 06:24 AM. Reason: forgot a pic

?

White tunics in wear, different types and nationalities.

Can also see russian gymnasterkas with ROA insignia. Extremely rare uniforms if some of these would surface today.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread   Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread   Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

Attached Images Attached Images Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread 

?

Cossack in traditional dress, the axis national eagle and a edelweiss can be seen.

A gem.

Edited: I was so focused on details i didnt see it was already posted. Mod can please delete this post please. We do not need duplicates.

?

This is Japanese sleeveshields.

Now as we know there are not any proof of japanese volunteers, at least there are no photo proof yet... (that can change in a second)
    There was one Korean that were captured in france in 44. I include the pic of the korean, not for identification of insignia, but for the important history. He has only shoulderboards for a volunteer.

Attached Images Attached Images Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread 

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast