Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread

Article about: Fellow Members, I thought it would be a good thing for us all to have a reference thread in which foreign volunteers arm insignia in wear could be seen. Feel free to post more insignia, only

Default Re: Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread

i thought you would love to see this one, got it today.

cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread   Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread
    P
    Many

?

A very clean printed Georgian. One of the shields I started my collection with

?

Here is mine. Georgian volunteer who was in service in the summer of 1944 year. Source is old woman, who kept the picture and patch. I've never heard that Georgians served in Estonia in WW2. Turkestan supply regiment was in the service in southern Estonia, and some places in southern Estonia was a camps for volunteers, due of local peoples say that this was ROA units...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread   Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

?

I really like how you have the same item that is pictured! It gives a real connection to those events. The photo is also very interesting - the fellow does not look very Georgian, despite wearing the shield.

Here is my POA volunteer patch. My first one, received today in the mail.

Regards, Steve

Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread   Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

UKRAINE liberation Army
    Attached Images Attached Images Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread 

Hey Hey Hey!

Where are the Croatians?!

Right here!

Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread   Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

Attached Images Attached Images Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread 

ankebut
    ?

Tahir Alagic was soldier in Croatians army, but he is from Bosnia, col. Alagic is born in Sanski Most - West Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Quote by JPhilip View Post
    Freies Indien
    Has anyone ever seen the Freies Indien insignia/decal on a helmet in a period photo? Thanks in advance, Jim G.

Hello,
    Jim : sorry for this late reply, the answer so far is no....
    another photo showing Freies Indien troops....brand new olive green first pattern Tropen Feldbluse...notice how the insignia is applied....
    Thanks for all contributions so far fellow members
    Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast