Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread

Article about: Fellow Members, I thought it would be a good thing for us all to have a reference thread in which foreign volunteers arm insignia in wear could be seen. Feel free to post more insignia, only

Default Re: Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread

Seller claims these items are 100% originals but quality seems to be too poor.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread   Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread
    P
    Many

Hey Frundsberg, thanks for bringing thise thread back up! I have been waiting for thise one to appear!
    I cant answer you , but I have a bunch of pic's of French speaking Belgian volunteers.
    Pic's aren't mine!!
    I copied them from the net; they were made at the camp of Pieske, on the 24 of may 1943.
    Next to Himmler one can see Leon Degrelle, Lucien Lippert and "padre" Fierens.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread   Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread   Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread   Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Very nice! In 1944 summer Leon Degrelle and his men were also in southern Estonia but as far I know there are only very few pictures about these fights.

?

Don Cossack
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

I belive it is not an original but got if from Germany almost for nothing with other items.

Spanish of the Luftwaffe. Blue Squadron.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread  

more..

Not "in wear" photos, but I thought I'd show six woven Armenian volunteer badges still together on a "roll." These were brought back to the US by my uncle (shown on the left of my avatar) when he returned to the US in 1946.

Best regards,

G. Kelly

Foreign Volunteers Insignia-Reference ThreadForeign Volunteers Insignia-Reference Thread

?

Here is a nice one.

I forgot i had this photo. Interesting Kindjal on the collartab. It is ment to be a capbadge, but for some reason it has been removed to the collartab.

If this jacket was to surface today, i believe the "its-a-fake" choir would start to play a once.

Interesting image: not seen it before, so thanks.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast