Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Four uniforms for sale

Article about: Afternoon I have been talking with a collector in England about the possibility of purchasing one of these tunics would like a few opinions before I get to crazy about opening my wallet. The

?

Default Four uniforms for sale

Afternoon I have been talking with a collector in England about the possibility of purchasing one of these tunics would like a few opinions before I get to crazy about opening my wallet. The one that intrests me the most is the M36 tunic and the luftwaffe tunic but I would like some help identifying the insignia on the M36 and the luftwaffe tunic appears to be ground forces or field divishion.I will be requesting more info plus pictures of the inside of the tunics depending on what the overall opinion is here on the forum.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Four uniforms for sale   Four uniforms for sale  

Four uniforms for sale   Four uniforms for sale  

Four uniforms for sale   Four uniforms for sale  

Four uniforms for sale  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Four uniforms for sale
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Four uniforms for sale

If I was going to choose I would buy the officers tank destroyer tunic. BUT I certainly would have a hands on inspection of all of them before I chose 1.
    SteveR

Default Re: Four uniforms for sale

All appear, basically, original. But you need more detailed pics of everything.

The Luftwaffe Fliegerbluse has Flight/Fallschirmjager yellow collar tabs. Breast eagle appears replaced, just look at the stitching.

The slip on's to the shoulder straps on the Heer enlisted man's M36 tunic are for a Landeschutze Regt.

Cheers, Ade.