Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Gebirgsjäger cap edelweiss

Article about: Hey can anybody verify this one as an original? I was thinking about buying it as I don´t have ayone with this maker mark from before. Cheers Jan

Jan
    ?

Default Gebirgsjäger cap edelweiss

Hey can anybody verify this one as an original? I was thinking about buying it as I don´t have ayone with this maker mark from before.

Cheers Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Gebirgsjäger cap edelweiss   Gebirgsjäger cap edelweiss  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Gebirgsjäger cap edelweiss
    P
    Many

Default Re: Gebirgsjäger cap edelweiss

A nice original piece by G.Brehmer.

Tom

Agreed !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Jan
    ?

Thanks guys

Cheers Jan

Quote by Jan View Post
    Thanks guys

Cheers Jan
    Yes, a good one.

William Kramer

Default Example of Repro Edelweis from China

Are you advertising for these? we prefer to deal with original items, not reproductions. Please refrain from posting this advertising on all of the old threads concerning
    Gebirgsjaeger Edelweiss.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by rbminis View Post
    Are you advertising for these? we prefer to deal with original items, not reproductions. Please refrain from posting this advertising on all of the old threads concerning
    Gebirgsjaeger Edelweiss.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    rbminis I was showing what is currently being made, that looks just like an original, that can trick collectors into thinking they have a real collector's item. That is why I posted "buyer beware" if you read my entire posting. Just trying to save some people from making a mistake.

I wonder how many collectors by now do have a G.B. 41 Edelweiss in their collection from China?
    There are just very minor differences and form for the leaves, which are hardly visible.

Default FAKE CHINA "G.B. 41" Edelweiss

Here's photos of the FAKE CHINA "G.B. 41" Edelweiss being sold on Ebay.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast