Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

German Bits & Bobs. Real?

Article about: [ATTACH=CONFIG]788229[/ATTACH] Found this little lot at a local flee market. Only paid £60 for the lot so may have got a bargain. This is the place to find out. What do you think, did I do w

Default German Bits & Bobs. Real?

German Bits & Bobs. Real?[ATTACGerman Bits & Bobs. Real?H=CONFIG]788229[/ATTACH]
    Found this little lot at a local flee market. Only paid £60 for the lot so may have got a bargain. This is the place to find out. What do you think, did I do well or have I fell.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German Bits & Bobs. Real?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Bits & Bobs. Real?
    P
    Many

Have been having a sort out and forgot I had this little lot. I know some are post war and others are copies but wondered which are genuine. I think the buckles, pith badges, tinnies and wound badges are genuine. Any input would be of help. Thanks Steve.German Bits & Bobs. Real?German Bits & Bobs. Real?German Bits & Bobs. Real?German Bits & Bobs. Real?German Bits & Bobs. Real?German Bits & Bobs. Real?German Bits & Bobs. Real?German Bits & Bobs. Real?German Bits & Bobs. Real? I would like to know what the metal piece is with the eagle stamp in it. The metal itself is very hard, you can not bend it by hand. I have been told that it looks like a mould foe the cap eagles. I have tried a cap eagle in the form and it does fit, so not sure, any thoughts.
    Cheers Steve.

Hello,
    You did well...nice catch for a very nice price...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Hi Steve,

I know it's a ball acher, but you're going to be asked by the mod's to post these items seperately in the correct forums for each. You need to try and post them the right way up too.

See here:

The Forum's Original and EASY TO USE Image Hosting Feature

Sorry about that, but at least you're forewarned.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi and thanks Ned. Still new to the forum compared to most of you. Will try and sort them out and post to proper forums.
    Cheers Steve.
    P.S. Still leaning.

to many items to comment on.

Two of the buckles are fantasy items, the EK II spange I believe is a fake, as are the two Nahkampfspange. I believe the Heer Flak and Erdkampfzeichen are also reproductions as are the Spanish cross and German Cross in gold. I believe the edelweiss is real.
    Ned is correct, please post in the correct forums with better photos of individual items.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)